The story behind the Carryall Buddy began in the mid-70's when we began to see the need for a multi-purpose, lightweight carrier to use around the house as well as for our many ventures into the great outdoors.
Over the years the "Buddy" has been redesigned and improved to make it the most versatile, well designed and functional carrier available anywhere. The first "Buddies" were built for family members. We then found that more and more friends wanted them. Many offered suggestions and improvements to the original design. Many improvements have been made over the years to make the "Buddy" what it is today. We believe the Carryall Buddy is a great product. It is strong, lightweight, versatile, highly visible and it's unique design allows it to compact for easy transport and storage.
Each "Buddy" is made completely by hand in our shop, one at a time. This quality cannot be duplicated in a mass production, assembly line environment. For us, each Carryall Buddy is a labor of pride and love. This unsurpassed quality assures you of a multi-purpose carrier that will last you a lifetime.
Let your "Buddy"
carry the load.
- Welded Tubular Steel Construction
- Corrosion Resistant Plating
- Durable "Hi-Viz" Protective Finish
- Easily Operable by One or Two Persons
- Unique Pivoting Front Handles Allow for Easy Second Person Operation
(Superior to Rigid Frame Designs)
- Easier to use in Rough or Steep Terrain than Two-Wheel Carts
- Comfortable, Premium Non-Slip Hand Grips
- Powerful Duel Hand Brake System for Positive Control
- Puncture Resistant Tire and Tube
- Lug Tread Tire for Better Traction
- Lightweight, Yet Very Strong
- Comfortably Handles up to 250 Pounds
- Folds Down for Easy Storage and Transportation
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
(Limited to Materials and Workmanship)
Owned and Manufactured by:
Forrest and Wanda Dornik
P.O. Box 143
La Pine, Oregon 97739